Are you always on the go with no time to exercise? We have found the solution you have been looking for! It is called Whole-Body Advanced Vibration Exercise (WAVE). These vibration exercise platforms are the go-to workout machines for celebrities and pro-athletes, but can also be used for rehabilitation and therapy purposes too.
15 Minutes of Vibration Exercise is
Equal to 1 Hour in the Gym
As you place yourself in various exercise positions (like a squat or a sit-up), the movement of the platform stimulates the body’s natural ‘stretch reflex.’ This is similar to having your knee tapped at a doctor’s office. Without thinking about it, your body responds with a strong involuntary muscle contraction. These strong contractions can be repeated at a rapid rate, up to 3000 muscle contractions per minute.
Since the muscle contractions are involuntary, nearly 100 percent of your muscles are being worked. This is in contrast to conventional training, where you may only get 40 to 60 percent of your muscles engaged. Using more muscles with higher repetitions than conventional training can provide you with a whole body workout in only 15 minutes. By using only your body weight, minimal stress is placed on the joints.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
– Increased body metabolism – Weight Loss – Pain Reduction
– Reduction In Cellulite – Increased Lymphatic Mobilization
– Accelerated Cellulite Reduction – Increased Strength And Power
– Increased Muscle Tone – Explosive Fast-Twitch Muscle Performance
– Improved Flexibility – Increased Range Of Motion – Increased Mobility
– Increased Balance – Increased Circulation And Blood Flow
– Increased Metabolism – Increased Bone Density – Reduced Muscle Wasting
– Decrease In Chronic Pain – Low Impact
What are customers saying?