The massage bed uses dry, heated water jets, and the entire experience is controlled by you!
Hydro Massage is an unattended massage system that
gives you the opportunity to get a 15 minute massage every day.
Hydro Massage appeals to everyone. Especially those who don’t typically receive hands-on massage.
Hydro Massage is a comfortable, convenient, and affordable alternative to hands on massage. In as little as 15 minutes, Hydro Massage provides a powerful full body massage, completely controlled by you, in a private area, and the best part, you leave your clothes on!
The HydroMassage TouchScreen is a completely interactive, multi-media control device that allows patients to listen to music, watch patient education videos, play games, surf the internet, and control every aspect of the massage with just the touch of a finger.
The Touchscreen is an ideal application for all patients. For those who wish to close their eyes and relax, they may do so, with or without the soothing music included with the Touchscreen. On the other hand, for those patients who can’t sit still, the Touchscreen offers several entertainment options to keep them occupied while receiving their treatment. Either way, the Touchscreen will have your patients asking for another session on the HydroMassage.
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- – Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- – Ease medication dependence.
- – Stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- – Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- – Help athletes prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts.
- – Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- – Increase joint flexibility.
- – Lessen depression and anxiety.
- – Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- – Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues organs, improving circulation.
- – Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- – Reduce spasms and cramping.
- – Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- – Release endorphins that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- – Relieve migraine pain.