Cold Laser has the ability to actually promote and enhance healing.
Cold Laser supports the natural healing process of the body
Increase the body’s natural healing process by utilizing a non-thermal cold laser that penetrates deep into the tissue. The frequency of the laser targets deep into the body to heal damaged cells, as well as increasing blood flow to the damaged area.
Cold Laser is a handheld device that emits red light. Cleared by the FDA for use in the treatment of a variety of disorders. Cold Laser therapy produces no harm to human tissue in normal use and is classified by the FDA as a Class IIIB medical device. Cold lasers have been in medical use for over 30 years and have a long record of successful studies in medical efficency and safety.
- Cold Laser Therapy Benefits
– Reduce Pain – Promote Faster Healing – Reduce Inflammation
– Increase bone repair – Relax Muscles – Enhance Immune System
– Re-Energize Cells – Increases Cell Growth – Prevents Scarring
– Prevents Swelling – Increases Lymphatic Drainage